Heading Northby Christine Maurizi on 05/02/19
When heading north for the summer, be sure to have some basic things done at your home. Here is a list of the top 10 items to do.
1. Have your AC checked by a professional HVAC Company.
These systems work hard all summer and need to be checked regularly.
2. Turn off the water
3. Turn off the hot water heater.
4. Unplug small appliances
5. Change batteries in smoke detectors
6. Bring in furniture on lanai and anything that can blow away during a storm
7. Lock windows and sliders
8. Set Thermostat and humidistat if you have one.
9. Set up Car Charger, or disconnect battery, if you are leaving a car.
10. Set up a home watch service.
If you dont have a home watch service, call us today, dont delay.